INVEST IN RIDGE ENTERPRISES AND EARN UP TO 50 BEE SCORECARD POINTS
- How does Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment affect you?
- Does your company need to be concerned about its BEE status?
- Is it BEE compliant?
- Is your company’s turnover in excess of R5 million?
- Are you keen on seeing development and growth of South Africa through Skills development and Enterprise development?
- True BEE is not only about deals, but has as its intention the economic development and growth of South Africa through Skills Development and Enterprise Development.
- Election comments by ANC officials indicated that the implementation of BEE procedures will only increase in the years to come.
- The current trend is that more and more businesses will only deal with BEE compliant businesses as this helps to earn more BEE points
The BEE scorecard considers the following seven aspects of business:
2. Management Control (e.g. CEO, CFO, Dept heads)
3. Employment Equity
4. Skills Development
5. Preferential Procurement (Buying goods and/or services from other BEE compliant companies)
6. Enterprise Development (initiatives to help sustainable development)
7. Socio-Economic Development Initiatives (contributions to socio-economic initiatives)
How do we benefit you?
Investing in RidgeCity would contribute up to 60% of the required points on your company’s BEE scorecard. This would be through points 6 and 7 above.